I got word from DM in mid-March this was slated for the 9/6 weekend, but waiting for permits etc. before announcing. Now < 4mos to go. Any intel out there?
waiting on the State for a date. Our original date was shot down so we submitted two more. Either Sept. 12/13 or Aug. 15/16
Thanks Joe. Those weekends are a bit tight for me but hopefully I can work it out. Are you race organizing for TLD this year?
I see: "Course setting with Sony". - Cool!
Not happening this year. Permit problems
Plus the longest day was two days ago.
Is the May date official, i.e., permit approved?
Not yet Brian. Hope to submit that ASAP though as they need time to review, do environmental studies and check with staff on availabilty.
Not in the US it wasn't, unless you're running the event here.
Sorry to see state permit probs preventing a CT venue. Any plan B discussed or...?
registration should open soon. hope you can make it.