Due to full campgrounds this weekend at the park and unforseen challenges with a few crucial organizational elements, we will regretfully have to postpone this Sunday's Elk Neck event.
Thanks to all of you who responded to our plea for volunteers, and I'm sorry for the extremely last minute nature of this notice. We didn't know until after 1pm today that it just wasn't going to work out for this Sunday.
The silver lining is that I get to spend even more time in the park working on the map, poking my head into a few more unexplored corners, and making the event even better for everyone. Plus we'll be sure to schedule for a time when the paw paws are a bit less of a factor. Look for an updated post here and in the DVOA event schedule, once we work out a new date with the park.
Thanks for your understanding.
See you in the woods,
-Hughmac4 & Anniemac
I am sure you will make it eevil!