Are you describing, somehow, the activities of the antibiotics and Lyme leaving the body? Seems pretty extreme. Any chance you can call or email your doctor again to relay these symptoms?
I'll go to either a non-er doctor or a specialist in a couple of days if things don't improve. For now, I think they'd just tell me to wait and see... Only started on the antibiotics on Friday night, so it's sort of early days yet.
We are sorry to read about this Neil - sounds very unpleasant. Going to see a specialist anyway might not be a bad thing - especially if it might be a problem that needs to be caught early.
Sounds scary, I hope you get this sorted out quickly. Or else, you and I can start competing in Trail-O...