I'll post at around 3:30 when I make the decision whether to leave work.
Heading down there, arrival between 5 and 5:30. Worst case, if the wind is too strong, I'll go for a hike.
Sorry, CS. Looks like we won't make it.
Company visiting from Miami... Nice breeze here, hopefully not too stiff for flying....