having stress echo in early Nov and halter before then.
Ah OK. Hope it all goes well:-) November seems a long time to wait?
As it happened - special sonographer gone to UK on study leave the day I rang for appointment. Got to have 24hr halter sometime before. I think it implies not much to worry about....? Was waiting until January for review anyway.