This coming weekend will see one of the highlights of the Eastern Canadian AR calendar as Wilderness Traverse takes place near Parry Sound, Ontario. Might be the biggest field ever for this race, with a great list of experienced AR teams on the start line on Saturday morning to see what fun RD Bob Miller has in store. Lots of APers competing in this one, so let's do some speculating. I tried to do a top 3, plus other teams in the mix. I've been at every WT either racing back in the pack or volunteering, but I'm just an old slow guy with a bum hip, so feel free to tell me why I'm wrong.
COED (the race for Bob the Beaver)
1. Team Salomon: want to beat the champ and take the beaver home? Got to knock out the champ.
2. The Warriors: 2015 unknowns are unknown no more.
3. Team CanadaAR: lots of big race experience here.
Bugs in Teeth/Attack from Above
1. Pullin Foot: always challenging for the lead.
2. Kinetic Konnection: the Windsor boys are still fast.
3. RaceDayRush/Adrenaline Rush: Pick a rush. Both experienced teams
2. Bear Bait
I'm sure I'm missing some. Who you got?
Great stuff, Wilberto! Hope you don't mind but I've copied this over to a new thread in AR discussion. I know AP says that event-related discussion should happen here but for those of us with Orienteering listed as one of our sports, it only takes a few hours for an event discussion to roll off our home page. In the AR discussion, it usually sticks around for a month!
No worries. I had it initially there but AP told me to move it.