Please take extended care of yourself.
The unfortunate suggestion I have is that most people that I know / have heard of that contract Lyme face hurdles the rest of their lives. It just isn't that easy to shake off.
Two notable aspects - first - the bacteria has multiple modes. It's a more normal bacteria, a biofilm, and a spirochete.
When in the biofilm format, it may not be effective to treat with antibiotics.
So it may lull you into thinking that it is all gone, but then come out and grow again. :(
And - it may cause your body to go into some form of hypersensitivity / auto-immune response. And once your body is hyper sensitive to something else, that may also persist.
I say this not to be a downer. I want you to be healthy. And I don't want you to be shocked later if it looks like it's not all the way gone.
On the good side - your first treatment was very close to the initial event. It's much worse if the bacteria has time to embed itself for a year or more.