So cool. Where can we do this in Hamilton?
Not sure about Hamilton but the PATH in Toronto would be perfect.
WE totally need to do this in the Toronto Underground on a Sunday morning. Would make a great charity event.
Not much going on down there on a Sunday morning.
- Including street level, (inside and outside) would be pretty neat as well.
Actually, doing just the Eaton Centre would be the ultimate:
- there are 2 or 3 levels below street level.
- 3 or 4 full levels and maybe 2 halfies above - lots of escalators
- an adjacent parking garage - (using specific pillars would be a challenge).
- some public space at street level - (Yonge/Dundas Square, then to the west all the way to City Hall - which also has a multi-level parking garage...and so on and so on). Endless possibilities.
It really should be considered as a discipline of sprint WOC.
And I thought that the multi level section at SFU was hard! :O
Yep! A definite head spinner.
Whether it's a damaged frontal lobe or malfunctioning synapses, I don't think my brain can handle such a course. I'd probably end up just standing in one place.
But course setting though - I'm diabolical enough for that!
The real challenge would be to make the map (ISIDMLSOM?)