check with me if you are ever in a bind
Thank you very much!! I hope we never have to do that to you but it's much appreciated. I'd booked their stay in December via an email exchange but I realized Sunday at midnight that I'd never received an official confirmation message nor a request for updated vaccinations. When I looked back through our messages, I noticed that in the same message, we were discussing two different upcoming trips, one of which ended up being cancelled. I realized they might have thought I didn't want the June trip either, which turned out to be exactly what they thought. I had to wait until morning to find out but luckily, they still had room - PHEW!! I couldn't believe that after carefully booking dog care 6 months in advance, I was scrambling with 36 hours to go.
yikes, nothing like going into a tailspin for last minute boarding when you think all is covered. Lucky they got in! Enjoy your trip and crewing!
Thank you! Getting very excited.