I've often thought of going, but never have pulled the trigger. Found a passenger yet?
Not yet. Still very much a maybe depending upon family stuff. But seriously considering it. Been to a couple of Pigs in Ohio...
I'm going to leave 3/21 - 3/25 open. If your family stuff can be sorted out before registration closes and you've got room for a passenger who'll buy gas, I'm in.
Cool, that may well sway my decision. I haven't done an A meet in two years, so really would like to get some A days under my belt again.
I'm tentatively interested. Will you keep me posted? Unfortunately, March is before O really gets going here, so I will be rusty.
We’re thinking of going - fly to Cincinnati and drive around. Went to the other Carter Cave meet, 2015? Nice area.