Would like to help with your Basso-building if it could be done outside at a suitable distance and antiviral contact protocol, but I'm not sure we'll be around.
I was planning to put it together in the back yard. We’re comfortable with masks here and have lots of sanitizers.
I’m not sure when it will arrive. Dana has gone quiet for a few days, and the customs wait is unpredictable. While there is a chance it’s here next week, safe bet is mid August.
If I'm around, I'm in for some backyard wrenching. (Not wenching)