We are still in planning for this event.
We are planning to make a decision on the scale of this event based on the COVID-19 situation within the local area. We plan to make an initial decision by 1 March. If we host the event we will adhere to all OrienteeringUSA COVID-19 recommendations throughout the event.
And I thought just getting a regular NRE packet through the post commander and the Supe's office was tough...good luck with that, Jordan.
Cool, might try to make a training camp out of it depending on quarantine rules
Fingers crossed it all works out!
West Point is my favorite event! I hope it will happen!