1. You may challenge an individual member by pledging any whole dollar amount you choose per control, with a minimum of $1 each. You are encouraged to set a dollar limit at whatever amount you are comfortable with. This year’s NJP members are named here
2. Multiple challengers may challenge the same athlete. Each control will be worth the combined total of the pledges from challengers.
3. You may challenge a certain group of athletes to reach a combined total with the minimum pledge per control is $1, and you may set any limit. For instance, challenge all the NJP members who belong to your local O-club at a given amount per control, with all those members’ controls adding up to your chosen limit.
4. Challenges are made via email to email@example.com. Please include your real name and preferred contact method - email (preferred), phone, attackpoint message - along with the athlete(s) you wish to challenge, the dollar amount per control, and your total limit. Challenges can also be made on Attackpoint. You may challenge anonymously, if you wish - we’ll do our best to keep your identity known only to those needed to administer the pledge. Just let us know in your email.
5. The Challenge ends Aug. 21, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. We expect to provide a tally of your pledges met by the end of Aug..
6. Please fulfill your pledge via Orienteering USA’s website: http://orienteeringusa.org/support
Click the Donate button to use a credit card (preferred), or see the instructions below the button for mailing a check. On the credit card page, check the box for “Team USA: Junior Team” and in the text box below, type “Control Challenge.”