Motivated by our juniors and one of the most inspiring figures in American orienteering, Peter Gagarin, I've committed to the Gswede Control Challenge so we can get a coach who is sorely needed to guide the senior team.
Gswede Control Challenge
1. You pledge an amount per control -- 50 cents, 25 cents, 10 cents, whatever you like -- and I am motivated to train even more.
2. Each control I punch in training and competition from November 26th until January 31st counts except for control pick exercises that count as half.
3. I will post the official count after each training session and race on my log and in this thread.
4. You support a national team with a clear goal for your donation and motivate a national team member who is training his heart out in the wintry Pocono landscape.
5. You can pledge by either commenting on this thread or sending me an email at swederunner154 (at) gmail.com
. I'll keep track of everything in an Excel sheet.