Alter do Chão, Portalegre, PT
Feb 23–28, 2017
Next entry deadline: Feb 13
Type: Orienteering - World
added by: fernando
For the third time in its history, Grupo Desportivo dos Quatro Caminhos organizes the Portugal O’ Meeting.
Three neighbor Counties with excellent conditions for Tourism and Sports of Nature (Portalegre, Alter do Chão and Crato) join hands and work together to create an unforgettable event.
The Portugal “O” Meeting is a foot orienteering event, integrated in IOF’s World Ranking (IOF WRE) and in the Portuguese Orienteering Federation’s Cup, open to people of any age, that may participate in the competition or open classes, individually, or in group.
The Portugal “O” Meeting will be composed by the following events:
• February, 23rd and 24th – Model events;
• February, 25th – Middle distance – Crato (Aldeia da Mata);
• February, 25th – Night Sprint – Alter do Chão;
• February, 26th – Long distance – Crato (Aldeia da Mata);
• February, 26th – PreO – Alter do Chão (Alter Stud Farm);
• February, 27th – Middle distance WRE (NAOM 2017) – Portalegre;
• February, 28th – Long distance – Portalegre
The organization welcomes all participants to the POM 2017.
Sign in to add this to your calendar