Laramie, WY, US
May 31 – Jun 2, 2019
Next entry deadline: May 30
Type: Orienteering - Local
added by: bbrooke
RMOC and LROC are coordinating to offer a weekend of advanced orienteering practice courses near Laramie, WY (~two hours north of Boulder / Denver), in the Medicine Bow National Forest.
· Friday, 5/31 -- 4pm mass start at Granite Planite.
· Saturday, 6/1 -- 2pm mass start at Diamond Bay.
· Sunday, 6/2 -- 10am mass start at Pelican Bay.
* The weekend's events will consist of practice courses for advanced-level orienteers (anyone able to complete a Brown, Green, Red, or Blue course).
* This will be a bare-bones event -- each course will be self-timed; results will not be recorded or published; and beginner instruction will not be offered.
* Pre-registration is REQUIRED by 10pm on Thursday, 5/30.
* Full details & pre-registration at https://bit.ly/2Eq7jMt.
Photo by Graham Baird.
|140 days ago|
|•||Laramie Advanced Practice Courses, 5/31 - 6/2/2019||11|
Sign in to add this to your calendar
|Apr 20||RMOC Cheyenne Mountain State Park|
|Apr 27||RMOC Cherry Creek State Park|
|May 11||RMOC Bear Creek Lake Park|
|May 18||RMOC Manitou Park|
|Jun 5||RMOC CSOL Championship at Peaceful Valley Scout Ranch [CANCELLED]|
|Jun 22||RMOC Camp Elim|
|Jul 20||RMOC Rocky Mountain State Games at Fox Run Regional Park|
|Jul 27–28||RMOC Buena Vista Night & Day|