Training Log: Yvonne
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+ft|
| ||Bike||3|| 12:09:17|| 137.41|| 221.14|| 5809|
| ||Strength/Stretch||1|| 14:00|
| ||Total||3|| 12:23:17|| 137.41|| 221.14|| 5809|
Bike (computrainer) 1:01:09  14.0 mi (13.7 mph) +1317ft
ahr:135 max:157 shoes: Fuji Team
Power Up morning - two 3 mile hills @ 5% grade & 160W plus some flat areas for wu, cd, and recovery. At the start of the first hill I thought "oh, this isn't going to go well...", but then it was fine.
Bike (trainer) 1:15:00 
shoes: Fuji Team
Trainer spin w/ a few halfway intervals thrown in.
Strength/Stretch 14:00 
- hip strengthening/flexibility
- 60 sec. plank; ×4
Bike (gravel and paved) 9:53:08  123.41 mi (12.5 mph) +4492ft
ahr:124 max:158 shoes: Motobecane Fantom X Team Ti
Mad scramble all week at work so I could take Fri. off for a "big ride". Was also tracking weather forecast (high of 89F) all week w/ great trepidation - heat is NOT my forte - so planned a couple strategies to deal w/ it.
- From Busch area, Hamburg to Katy to Terry Rd.
- All of Terry, Duke and Schluersburg, back to Katy
- Katy to Klondike, topped up water, enjoyed a doubleshot espresso and a 360 cal. Oreo brownie, mmm
- Katy to Augusta, around town including Hackman, Nahm and Schell
- Katy to Treloar, gravel roads N of town (Koch Creek, Smith Creek, Howard Branch and Dry Fork). Lots more to explore in that area!
- Back to Busch area via Katy
Easy pace and felt great until hitting the gravel N of Treloar. Heat was getting to me. Part of my plan was to stop at my co-worker's house on Dry Fork to refill water, etc. She was a lifesaver!! Ice cold gatorade, A/C, and a large bag of ice for backpack. I used it to repeatedly fill a nylon sock to wrap around my neck for the trip back. Really felt quite poor the last 20 mi., exceptionally so the last 5 mi. Had an abdominal cramp that would not go away. Headlamp last 5 mi. Ugh. Glad to knock that one out. Time is moving time - numerous brief stops plus about 30 min. @ my co-workers house.
all weeks |