In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+ft|
| ||Bike||3|| 7:48:10|| 83.6|| 134.54|| 5884|
| ||Strength||2|| 1:45:00|
| ||Run||1|| 1:14:30|| 5.82||(12:48)|| 9.37||(7:57)|
| ||Total||6|| 10:47:40|| 89.42|| 143.91|| 5884|
Strength 45:00 
ahr:13 max:195 shoes: Altra Torin 2.0 W9.5
Bike 4:19:00  52.0 mi (12.0 mph) +4000ft
Tour de Poca 50mile. 1st female. Placeholder.
Exhausted from work. Tinkered with Clementine, gave her a bath and new shoes for tomorrow's race. Walked the dogs and napped.
Run 1:14:30  5.82 mi (12:48 / mi)
Bike 20:00 
Bike 35:00 
CC Spins #4. Series finale. Good turnout on a warmer evening. The crowd and TBL teammates were fantastic. Shot off the line to lead out the field and aimed to go as hard as possible until I started lapping people. Kept the pressure on, but the next 3 women were working together behind me. With less than 10 laps to go, Erin broke away from them and gave chase. I came around the main turn with 6 or 7 to go and hear Dee yell, "SHE'S COMING. 9 SECONDS." Oh yeah. Hammer down. She gained a couple more sec bit I pulled away again for the win. Series champ. Amazing race series.
Bike 2:34:10  31.6 mi (12.3 mph) +1884ft
I think Peri is pretty much dialed for Breakdown. Switched to a 30T in the front. Also, swapped out the shite Sram brakes for the Maguras from the Era. Much better. I was a little wary of doing a road ride with this gearing, but I hardly lost anything from the top end.
- Apr 2 [0w, 6d]: Y - QOC Gunston Hall
- Apr 7 [1w, 4d]: Y - Breakdown XPD
- Apr 9 [1w, 6d]: Y - QOC Lake Needwood
- Apr 22 [3w, 5d]: ? - Shenandoah Epic 24-hour AR
- Apr 23 [3w, 6d]: Y - QOC Clopper Lake
- Apr 30 [4w, 6d]: Y - QOC Mason Neck
- May 6 [5w, 5d]: Y - QOC Patapsco Granite
- May 6 [5w, 5d]: Y - Stokesville 6/12/24 Hour Rogaine
- May 13 [6w, 5d]: Y - Shenanduro (multisport--trail run, MTB, and/or paddle)
- May 14 [6w, 6d]: Y - QOC Rosaryville
- May 21 [7w, 6d]: Y - QOC Fountainhead
- Jun 4 [9w, 6d]: Y - QOC Jug Bay
- Jul 29 [17w, 5d]: ? - The Krista Griesacker Memorial Adventure Race
- Aug 10 [19w, 3d]: Y - ARWC2017/Cameco Cowboy Tough
- Sep 22 [25w, 4d]: Y - USARA Nationals
all weeks |