In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Orienteering||2|| 1:36:08|| 7.64||(12:35)|| 12.3||(7:49)|
| ||Total||2|| 1:36:08|| 7.64||(12:35)|| 12.3||(7:49)|
Orienteering 45:01  *** 6.26 km (7:11 / km)
Morningtime training with my associate Big W at a place called Straight Lake. The woods are quite nice, though fairly wet. Lots of lumpiness and subtle contours, lots of rock in some areas. The marshes are quite apparent and navigationally useful. Quite cold with a dusting of snow on the ground.
In other news re: Team Trials, I don't consider myself to be in very good shape at the moment, so I don't expect to do particularly well - and in any case I'm ambivalent about going to WOC even if I did make the team. Last year I was fit, focused, and motivated - not so much this time around.
Orienteering 51:07  *** 6.04 km (8:28 / km)
Afternoontime training. This time we also met up with Young Giac and Morten of Norway. Is it smart to do two trainings the day before Team Trials? Probably not, but we kept it relaxed.
- Apr 30 [0w, 1d]: Y - MNOC Mille Lacs Kathio State park with OUSA team trials
- May 13 [2w, 0d]: Y - CascadeOC Ultimate Orienteer #6 – Classic (Pig War) War of the Pigs
- May 14 [2w, 1d]: Y - CascadeOC Ultimate Orienteer #7: Score-O
- May 20 [3w, 0d]: ? - Sage Stomp rattlesnakes are my nightmare
- Jun 8 [5w, 5d]: ? - 2017 Boston Sprint Camp
- Jun 17 [7w, 0d]: Y - CascadeOC Ultimate Orienteer #8: Middle
- Jun 18 [7w, 1d]: N - GVOC WJR - Spring Series #3 - Mt Sumas Fishtrap
- Jun 18 [7w, 1d]: Y - CascadeOC Ultimate Orienteer #9: Goat
- Jun 19 [7w, 2d]: ? - PNWOF Spokane Events Likely
- Jun 23 [7w, 6d]: Y - 2017 Gold Rush Meet and USA SML Championships Lezzzgo
- Jul 14 [10w, 6d]: ? - 2017 Western Canadian Orienteering Championships
- Aug 30 [17w, 4d]: ? - Deschutes Daze - A Pyr-O-Clastic Adventure Likely
- Sep 9 [19w, 0d]: Y!! - 2017 Seattle Adventure Running Tournament (9/9 - 9/10) Wake me up when SARTember comes
all weeks |