In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Mapping||1|| 3:00:00|
| ||Running||2|| 1:20:44|| 11.77||(6:51)|| 18.95||(4:16)|| 135|
| ||Total||3|| 4:20:44|| 11.77|| 18.95|| 135|
| ||[1-5]||2|| 1:20:44|
Running 41:56  9.64 km (4:21 / km) +65m 4:12 / km
Old Reliable with Old Boy.
Ellis, Kennedy, Western Tech, Humberside, zigzag through the Bend, bridge over tracks...home.
Mapping (Fieldchecking/ribboning) 3:00:00 
At Starkey Hills North.
A treat. Wish I brought my o-shoes.
Was planning on doing a whack of updating, but with Igor committing to some mapping, I just slogged around in my Patagonia boots ribboning and checking some other things out.
Some inconsistent 'u' depression, form line use, and boulder depiction out there. Fully legible map...I just question some of the decisions made. All good though! Let's see what Igor spins up...
Really happy with the course. Extremely relevant for the long day of the WOC trials in Minnesota...and WOC Estonia in general.
Running (tempo) 38:48  9.31 km (4:10 / km) +70m 4:01 / km
Slightly modified Old Reliable tempo.
Was shooting for about 4:05/km, but legs felt really tired today.
Also, very weak surgery knee today...slightly concerned because I felt a little something at the end of my work day yesterday.
Going to refrain from running for a couple days. Unfortunately, Friday will be a hefty work day on it.
...looking forward to Valentine's dinner at Bar Isabel tonight. Deconstructed, then constructed whole fish ceviche??...giddy up!!
- Feb 26 [0w, 6d]: Y - UKR Gators O Cup #5 Starkey Hills North course setting and stuff
- Mar 4 [1w, 5d]: Y - The Eliminator Adventure Run
- Apr 22 [8w, 5d]: ? - West Point National Meet
- Apr 28 [9w, 4d]: ? - USA & Canada - WOC/JWOC Team Trials
- May 7 [10w, 6d]: ? - Billygoat 2017
- Jun 8 [15w, 3d]: ? - 2017 Boston Sprint Camp
- Jun 23 [17w, 4d]: ? - 2017 Gold Rush Meet and USA SML Championships
- Aug 3 [23w, 3d]: Y - Canadian Championships Sprint
- Aug 5 [23w, 5d]: Y - Canadian Championships Middle
- Aug 6 [23w, 6d]: Y - Canadian Championships Long
all weeks |