In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Cross-Training||4|| 3:25:00|
| ||Hiking||2|| 3:15:00|
| ||T.rex training||3|| 30:00|
| ||Running||1|| 15:00|
| ||Total||6|| 7:25:00|
Elliptical intervals in the morning, 4x4 minutes with 2 minutes rest. Tired.
Hiking 2:30:00 
An excellent, 5-hour hike in the backcountry of Shenandoah National Park. We did the Overall Run / Beecher Ridge hike
with Alli and Barnacle. Great hike with some nice woods and beautiful views. No bears were spotted. At the end, we came to a wonderful swimming hole complete with a natural water slide. Much needed on this hot day!
Cross-Training 1:15:00 
Elliptical at the gym after the WOC Women's Relay.
Elliptical intervals at the gym at work, 6x2 minutes. I listened to Hardcore History podcast. I think I am hooked.
Cross-Training 35:00 
Recumbent bike at the gym at work, while reading about education department waiver options for areas hit with natural disasters.
Running 15:00 
I've officially been cleared to begin running, but that doesn't mean it feels good to run. Still, baby steps. I went for a run with Alli and Barney in Rock Creek on a nice evening. I limited myself for 15 minutes, and we hiked afterwards. Besides feeling slow, I also felt very weak and tight on the right side. I will start PT on Tuesday next week. Hopefully it will help.
Hiking 45:00 
Hiking in Rock Creek after the fifteen minutes of running were up. I love having this park so close to our place. We had a nice walk, and Barney was having a blast, running around and exploring everything, and always coming back to us.
- Sep 3 [0w, 4d]: ? - 2016 Corn Maze Champs
- Sep 10 [1w, 4d]: ? - 2016 Seattle Adventure Running Tournament (9/10 - 9/11)
- Sep 10 [1w, 4d]: Y - DVOA Hickory Run Sand Spring
- Sep 11 [1w, 5d]: Y - DVOA Hickory Run Sand Spring
- Sep 11 [1w, 5d]: N - QOC Lake Accotink Hickory Run instead
- Sep 17 [2w, 4d]: Y - 2016 US Two-Day Classic Championships and Sprint Relay
- Sep 23 [3w, 3d]: Y!! - North American Orienteering Championships 2016
- Oct 1 [4w, 4d]: ? - Quebec Orienteering Championship
- Oct 2 [4w, 5d]: Y - QOC Fountainhead
- Oct 9 [5w, 5d]: Y - QOC Oregon Ridge
- Oct 16 [6w, 5d]: Y - Mid-Atlantic Championships
- Oct 30 [8w, 5d]: ? - QOC Hemlock Overlook
- Nov 6 [9w, 5d]: ? - QOC Great Falls
- Nov 13 [10w, 5d]: ? - QOC Prince William Forest
- Dec 4 [13w, 5d]: ? - QOC Patapsco Hilton
- Dec 11 [14w, 5d]: ? - QOC Balls Bluff
- Dec 18 [15w, 5d]: ? - QOC Swanson Road
- Apr 22, 2017 [33w, 4d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2017 very tempting
- Jun 23, 2017 [42w, 3d]: Y!! - 2017 Gold Rush Meet and USA SML Championships main goal for 2017?
- Sep 1, 2020 [209w, 0d]:
Where are you from?
all weeks |