In the last 7 days:
Slowly recovering. The pain from the incision has gone down quite a bit, as has the stiffness. The cold/flu I picked up in the process is also slowly subsiding, so I think I am on the mend. Still can't quite tell if the nerve pain in the leg and back is completely gone, but just standing up and sleeping are both much easier than they were before the surgery. I will go to the surgeon for a follow-up visit on Tuesday and will hopefully learn more and start doing some light exercise.
- Jun 29 [0w, 1d]: N - RMOC Rocky Mountain Orienteering Festival
- Jul 23 [3w, 4d]: ? - 2016 Icefields Parkway Orienteering Festival
- Aug 20 [7w, 4d]: N - WOC 2016
- Aug 27 [8w, 4d]: ? - Nav-X High Sierra the location sounds pretty cool
- Sep 3 [9w, 4d]: ? - 2016 Corn Maze Champs
- Sep 10 [10w, 4d]: ? - 2016 Seattle Adventure Running Tournament (9/10 - 9/11)
- Sep 17 [11w, 4d]: ? - 2016 US Two-Day Classic Championships
- Sep 23 [12w, 3d]: Y!! - North American Orienteering Championships 2016
- Apr 22, 2017 [42w, 4d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2017 very tempting
- Sep 1, 2020 [218w, 0d]:
Where are you from?
all weeks |