In the last 7 days:
Raining most of the day, so no fieldwork today.
Another really hot day today. Just one more fieldwork day left (probably Monday, since tonight and tomorrow is supposed to be pouring rain).
Really stinking hot day today - it was 28 degrees when I got back to the car and in full sun. Apparently a UV index of 11 - and I got rather burnt.
It is amazing how many different kinds of ants there are living within the map area. I haven't been keeping good track, but I must have seen at least 15 different species with a wide variety of colours and sizes.
Pretty good mapping day today, if a little on the shorter side. Covered a large area as lots of the terrain was very open. OBC Board meeting tonight.
Almost 8 hours of fieldwork today. Longest yet. Lots o sidehilling.
Good mapping day today. Ran the tablet battery all the way down (had the brightness all the way because it was full sun most of the day), and used the external powerpack a bunch.
Decent mapping day today. Somewhat frustrating terrain though - went back along the edge of the last place I got frustrated, and it was still frustrating terrain to map.
- Jul 3 [4w, 5d]: ? - POSTPONED - Western Canadian Orienteering Championships
- Jul 10 [5w, 5d]: ? - POSTPONED - Canadian Orienteering Champs Almost for sure
- Aug 2, 2021 [61w, 1d]: ? - Rescheduled - BAOC: California Orienteering Festival
- Aug 6, 2021 [61w, 5d]: Y - RESCHEDULED North American Orienteering Championship
- Aug 14, 2021 [62w, 6d]: N - 17th World Rogaining Championships
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,567w, 5d]: Y - wmoc 2050
all weeks |