Training Log: Vector
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Orienteering||3|| 54:43|| 4.09|| 6.58|| 80||14 /||56c||25%|
| ||X-cntry running||2|| 43:44|| 5.08||(8:37)|| 8.17||(5:21)|| 25|
| ||Total||4|| 1:38:27|| 9.17|| 14.75|| 105||14 /||56c||25%|
| ||[1-5]||3|| 1:28:27|
X-cntry running 30:30  5.7 km (5:21 / km) +15m 5:17 / km
Intervals. Felt much better, hooray for not being sick any more!
Orienteering 5:00  ***
Armchair-O: Otrokovice, Czech Republic.
CY17 control goal count = 390
Orienteering 44:43  *** 6.58 km (6:48 / km) +80m 6:24 / km
spiked:14/17c (sick) shoes: X-Talon 212
Bear Creek Lake Park, Green from Apr 2015. Better than yesterday but 1st half of run was still hacking up flem and got to a few points where I was bent over painfully trying to cough it up. Still felt pretty weak too, but a lot better than yesterday. Couldn't cut it short due to the "I'm going to get my $ worth" motivation from the astronomical $10 fee just to go in for an hour, ugh.
Lots of gulleys that were pretty difficult to cross weren't on this map so hopefully the updated version accounts for that. Rest of map was still great.
If I feel the same on Thurs as I do today I'm going to have to axe the MNOC Sprint. Tomorrow is the usual Sunday rest day so re-check myself on Monday.
CY17 control goal count = 374
Finally starting to feel better. Got some Pad Thai spicy level-4 yesterday to try to burn the sickness out of me, seems to be working. Maybe I can finally get a run in today.
X-cntry running 13:14  2.47 km (5:21 / km) +10m 5:15 / km
(sick) shoes: Adidas
Tried doing some intervals. Emphasis on "tried." Started hacking up mucous almost uncontrollably at one point. That's when I decided to cut it short.
Drowning in own mucous last night
Orienteering 5:00  ***
Armchair-O: Novaggio, Switzerland, sprint
CY17 control goal count = 357
- Apr 28 [0w, 3d]: Y - MNOC Como with OUSA Team Trials Sprint
- Apr 29 [0w, 4d]: Y - RMOC Cherry Creek
- May 6 [1w, 4d]: ? - QOC Patapsco Granite
- May 6 [1w, 4d]: ? - DVOA French Creek State Park Central
- May 20 [3w, 4d]: Y - RMOC Manitou Park
- Jun 10 [6w, 4d]: ? - CISM Orienteering 2017 - World Military Orienteering Championship
- Jun 17 [7w, 4d]: ? - Jukola 2017
- Jun 23 [8w, 3d]: ? - 2017 Gold Rush Meet and USA SML Championships
- Sep 1 [18w, 3d]: ? - Labor Daze
- Sep 16 [20w, 4d]: ? - Falls Classic - Letchworth State Park
- Oct 14 [24w, 4d]: ? - UNO Boulder Dash
- Nov 4 [27w, 4d]: ? - DVOA National Event
- Nov 5 [27w, 5d]: ? - DVOA Mount Penn - Antietam
- Nov 11 [28w, 4d]: ? - QOC Quinquagenary @ Quantico National Meet
- Mar 30, 2018 [48w, 3d]: ? - GCO: Sacramento A-meet This would be great!! Started O'ing at GCO!
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,729w, 3d]: Y - wmoc 2050 Guessing gps tracking and spectating cams will ...
all weeks |