Training Log: Sandy
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||hiking||2|| 1:18:46|| 3.9||(20:12)|| 6.28||(12:33)|| 125|
| ||Total||2|| 1:18:46|| 3.9||(20:12)|| 6.28||(12:33)|| 125|
Leaving for Alaska tomorrow. No internet for almost all but the first and last day.
hiking 22:30  1.04 mi (21:38 / mi) +41m 19:15 / mi
Met Sandy for an early hike but her ankle popped out of joint (or something) and we had to abort. I walked her home and then returned myself not sure what I wanted to do.
hiking 56:16  2.86 mi (19:40 / mi) +84m 18:02 / mi
After taking care of a lot of paperwork I eventually decided to just go hike the meadow loop. Reasonably pleasant out.
- Jun 28 [0w, 1d]: N - DVOA Ridley Creek State Park MacMullan's taking this one
- Jul 12 [2w, 1d]: Y!! - DVOA Fort Washington Event Director
- Jul 29 [4w, 4d]: Y - Canada 150 Orienteering Festival Planning to at any rate
- Sep 16 [11w, 4d]: Y - Falls Classic - Letchworth State Park
- Oct 8 [14w, 5d]: Y - SVO Susquehanna Stumble XIX short
- Oct 14 [15w, 4d]: Y! - UNO Boulder Dash Want another crack at the map
- Nov 4 [18w, 4d]: Y - DVOA National Event Not sure I'll run, but I'll be helping
- Nov 11 [19w, 4d]: Y - QOC Quinquagenary @ Quantico National Meet
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,720w, 3d]: Y - wmoc 2050 F95+ better start training now
all weeks |