In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Row||3|| 3:53:00|| 11.81|| 19.0|
| ||Bike||2|| 2:38:00|
| ||Run||2|| 1:23:00|
| ||Row Circuits||1|| 1:06:00|
| ||Total||5|| 9:00:00|| 11.81|| 19.0|
Row 1:18:00 
In da morn.
Bike 57:00 
In da eve.
Run 51:00 
Lousy sleep on Sunday night so I couldn't get up yesterday morning. In the afternoon+evening I went out to TAMU-Commerce to give a talk. End result was no working out yesterday.
Bike 1:41:00 
Another atypical route. To lake, Fisher Rd, SMU, Bodecker, Forest, WRC trail, side streets north of 636, Alpha, CW Trail, WRC Trail, home. Fun to do something different but Bodecker and WRC trail have a lot of road blemishes making for a bumpy ride. That gets aggravating. Kept up a decent pace and mostly kept the HR < 135. All the stops and starts at intersections got tiring, which I guess I can take as sort of strength training. In any case, fun to do something different before it gets too hot out.
Row Circuits (2x) 1:06:00 
At SMU. WU = 10, CD = 5. 2x circuits = 51. Won't be surprised if I'm sore tomorrow. Bloated feeling again, which makes everything uncomfortable.
Row 1:45:00  19.0 km (5:32 / km)
Nice morning. Mostly just SS but I threw in about a dozen P10s, some high-SR 10s, some starts and some tap drills.
Run 32:00 
I felt very hungry before leaving but running ended up making me feel bloated. I feel like on some sort of hidden camera gastronomical reality TV show, where viewers are watching just how many gastro-adventures I can experience in a short amount of time.
Row 50:00 
South wind laps. My insides did not like being repeatedly folded and unfolded.
- Apr 7 [2w, 1d]: Y - OCIN Flying Pig XXI
- Apr 22 [4w, 2d]: ? - West Point National Meet
- Apr 28 [5w, 1d]: ? - USA & Canada - WOC/JWOC Team Trials
- Jun 23 [13w, 1d]: ? - 2017 Gold Rush Meet and USA SML Championships
- Dec 31 [40w, 3d]:
* Slow down a bit with the iron. Not so hot to burn the wax and base but enough so that the base warms up and the wax absorbs. If there is chipping when scrapping that means the wax was just sitting on top. Take my time, down the middle, down the sides, down the middle, etc.
* Keep scrapers sharp. Then I can apply less pressure and have better control. To touch up be light, slow and patient. Mistakes always happen when being impatient.
- Dec 31, 2019 [144w, 5d]:
******** Routes ******
- Jan 1, 2020 [144w, 6d]:
Dam Hills Loop: Hard: Up Winsted, down, up. Easy: Down, over to dam. Hard: Up dam, down, up, down, up. Easy: Down, back over to Winsted.
- Jan 3, 2020 [145w, 1d]:
FPH/Norbuk Hill Loop
- Jan 7, 2020 [145w, 5d]:
LHNorth Inner Loop: Flat ~1050m.
- Jan 8, 2020 [145w, 6d]:
Webster Park XC course, circa 1984
- Jan 9, 2020 [146w, 0d]:
all weeks |