In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Hiking||1|| 2:00:00|| 6.21||(19:19)|| 10.0||(12:00)|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 47:45|| 3.45||(13:49)|| 5.56||(8:35)|
| ||Armchair-O||1|| 20:00|
| ||Strength/Core||2|| 15:00|
| ||Total||3|| 3:22:45|| 9.67|| 15.56|
Hiking 2:00:00  10.0 km (12:00 / km)
Hiked up the Bastille with a friend, there was a lot of stairs going up. Then went down a very rough trail leading to a different part of town. The downhill wasn't so great for my knee but it could have been worse.
I bought a little rumply ball to roll out my IT band and see if that helps.
Orienteering 47:45  5.56 km (8:35 / km)
(injured) shoes: Mizuno Wave Rider #2
This was really frustrating because I could only run for one minute at a time so I could have done this like 20 minutes faster. It was a sprint map and the first half had most of the map blotted out so it was just by compass.
So I ran for like 1 minute from the tram to the house and my knee started hurting. Really want to run though and idk what to do
Armchair-O 20:00 
Went to the university's club orienteering meeting and we looked at maps and picked attackpoints and which is the shorter route etc on different maps.
- Feb 25 [0w, 5d]: Y - POM 2017
- Mar 25 [4w, 5d]: ? - Springtime in Caylar 2017
- Apr 15 [7w, 5d]: ? - Pâques O trièves
- Apr 22 [8w, 5d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2017
- Apr 28 [9w, 4d]: ? - USA & Canada - WOC/JWOC Team Trials
- May 7 [10w, 6d]: ? - Billygoat 2017
- Jul 29 [22w, 5d]: ? - Canada 150 Orienteering Festival
- Aug 26 [26w, 5d]: ? - 2017 Corn Maze Champs
- Jul 6, 2018 [71w, 4d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2018
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,738w, 4d]: Y - wmoc 2050
all weeks |