In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m||load|
| ||Running||1|| 45:00|| 4.97||(9:03)|| 8.0||(5:38)||4.5|
| ||Total||1|| 45:00|| 4.97||(9:03)|| 8.0||(5:38)||4.5|
Running 45:00  8.0 km (5:38 / km)
shoes: 201802 Asics GT1000
Easy run around west Manhattan. My garmin lacks energy, and I forgot my charging cable in Toronto. I tried to get into Central Park, but it was essentially closed due to the half marathon. A steady stream of finishers was exiting onto 8th Ave, so I ran down to the Hudson and cruised along the linear park. Conditions were refreshingly brisk with a steady breeze and ~ 0 C temperature. The back felt ok while I was running.
Afterward, Katie and I grabbed lunch at Aaheli Indian buffet, then spent the afternoon at the Metropolitan Museum Art, where we saw an exhibit about Thomas Cole and basked in the majesty of the Hudson River school.
- Apr 21 [4w, 1d]: ? - West Point 39th National Meet
- Apr 28 [5w, 1d]: ? - Troll Cup and Junior National Champs
- May 5 [6w, 1d]: ? - ROC - Western New York Championship
- May 13 [7w, 2d]: ? - 2018 Billygoat XL
- Aug 4 [19w, 1d]: ? - WOC 2018 - Latvia
- Aug 17 [21w, 0d]: Y!! - NAOC 2018 Oh, Canada
- Oct 10, 2099 [4,255w, 1d]:
Visitors since October 10, 2010.
all weeks |