Training Log: mm-ha
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Bike||1|| 42:25|| 7.86||(5:24)|| 12.65||(3:21)|
| ||Orienteering training||1|| 38:39|| 3.02||(12:48)|| 4.86||(7:57)|| 11||7 /||8c||87%|
| ||Total||2|| 1:21:04|| 10.88||(7:27)|| 17.51||(4:38)|| 11||7 /||8c||87%|
Bike 42:25 12.65 km (3:21 / km)
shoes: Stevens Sovereign
To training, dinner and back home.
Pushed the pace a bit on the middle and slightly uphill part of the return trip just to get another bit of training for the legs. Ouch...
Orienteering training 38:39  4.86 km (7:57 / km) +11m 7:52 / km
spiked:7/8c shoes: Nike Air Pegasus+
O-Training by Jüri in the Hardtwald.
Not to difficult, cause the Hardtwald map is an easy one, but some decent running with a map. On tired legs and body like always this times, first half with too many walking breaks and quite a slough when running. Then I got overtaken by the beginner starting 1 min. behind me who was running a tad faster but orienteering worse and tried to get in front of him again - managed and got some decent running in in the process. Proof that half of my "I'm so unable to run right now"-problem is just mental?
- May 10 [2w, 2d]: Y - German Sprint Champs + German Ranking Event Long
- May 24 [4w, 2d]: Y - German Relay Champs + German Ranking Event Long
- May 31 [5w, 2d]: Y - Deutsche Hochschulmeisterschaften
- Jun 14 [7w, 2d]: ? - German Ranking Event Long + German Ranking Event Long
- Jun 28 [9w, 2d]: ? - German Team Champs + German Ranking Event Middle
- Jul 5 [10w, 2d]: ? - WOC 2014 + 5 Days of Italy
- Oct 11 [24w, 2d]: ? - ArgeAlp Spiele
- Nov 1 [27w, 2d]: ? - WMOC 2014
- Aug 1, 2015 [66w, 2d]: ? - WOC 2015 - Inverness, Highland, GB
all weeks |