Training Log: mm-ha
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Bike||3|| 2:07:35|| 22.73||(5:37)|| 36.58||(3:29)|
| ||Badminton||1|| 1:15:00|
| ||Running||1|| 32:32|| 2.7||(12:04)|| 4.34||(7:30)|
| ||Total||4|| 3:55:07|| 25.43|| 40.92|
Still very, very hot, but heat seems a bit less oppressive than yesterday and trying on some shorts from the last holidays convinced me that this year I'm only getting fat and lazy and it's time to try to change that. So of for a little sports in the heat it was...
Bike (Commute) 10:03  3.04 km (3:18 / km)
To the Oberwald...
Running 32:32  4.34 km (7:30 / km)
shoes: Adidas Trail Response
Should have taken some repellent, the Oberwald was still quite wet and mosquitos were having a feast there - standing still was absolutely impossible and even while running I killed them on my arms and legs all the time and still got bitten a lot :(
Still really hot and running was hard work, every meter was a fight against tired legs and the "I just want to stop"-feeling. But I just wanted to prove myself that will counts something and managed it. Probably the longest I was running without walking break for a while - took a wrong turn in the end that made it even longer than planned.
What I learned today:
- I'm very unfit right now (no news there)
- But I can do more than I think if I just will myself to it - or maybe it was the mosquitos? ;)
Bike (Commute) 12:03  3.24 km (3:43 / km)
...and the big ride back home.
When arriving at my bike I unlooked it in record time, jump on it and just go the hell out of the forest and away from the mosquitos - only took time to drink something on the ride back after leaving the forest...
And then some homemade iced tea and bulgur salad to cool myself down :)))
Bike (Commute) 57:53  16.7 km (3:28 / km)
Still way too hot for exercise, which is why I chickened out of the tuesday evening training. But at least I got myself on the bike a bit on the way to the beergarden and back. But even the bike ride back at 11pm still made me sweat a lot...
Way too hot for any exercise :(
Bike (Commute) 47:36  13.6 km (3:30 / km)
To the Schlosspark and back home later
Badminton (Speedminton) 1:15:00 
Speedminton with Nadja in the Schlosspark without fields. Not exactly perfect training for orienteering, but movement and fun - and if it takes fun things like that to get me start moving my ass again, at least that's a start and might help to get a resemblance of fitness back...
- Jul 6 [2w, 2d]: Y - WOC 2013 Vuokatti, Finland
- Jul 14 [3w, 3d]: N - 7. LRL Baden-Württemberg
- Aug 10 [7w, 2d]: ? - Night Hawk - formerly known as Krokskogstafetten
- Sep 14 [12w, 2d]: ? - long distance champs Baden-Württemberg
- Sep 15 [12w, 3d]: ? - relay champs Baden-Württemberg
- Oct 11 [16w, 1d]: ? - ArgeAlp-Spiele
- Oct 19 [17w, 2d]: ? - 9. LRL Baden-Württemberg
- Oct 20 [17w, 3d]: ? - 10. LRL Baden-Württemberg
- Nov 11 [20w, 4d]: ? - 11. LRL Baden-Württemberg
- Jul 5, 2014 [54w, 2d]: ? - WOC 2014 - Trentino ITALY
- Nov 1, 2014 [71w, 2d]: ? - WMOC 2014
- Aug 1, 2015 [110w, 2d]: ? - WOC 2015 - Inverness, Highland, GB
all weeks |