Training Log: BB.
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Gym||4|| 6:00:00|
| ||Swimming||1|| 20:00|
| ||Running||1|| 19:42|| 3.18||(6:12)|| 5.11||(3:51)|
| ||Total||5|| 6:39:42|| 3.18|| 5.11|
Running 19:42  5.11 km (3:51 / km)
shoes: Brooks Launch
Park run - 1st place
Down visiting my Grandma decided to see if I could complete the park run pain free, that I did.
The course was tough, was on muddy hilly trails all the way, would definitely wear inov8s if I was to do it again.
The guy hanging on to me dropped off on the 2km drag back uphill and managed to beat him by a solid amount.
Apparently sub 20 on this course is very good, they have a different course they run which is much flatter and more of a park run but for some reason today they went with an alternate route they don't do often
Shin has got a little bit more painful this evening, as expected but going to start building it up from here now for the winter, I've missed nearly 2 months of training because of a stupid injury.
The tough parkrun was good this morning legs weren't really slowing me down was purely my aerobic ability on all the hills today, was puffing out my arse after the first hill.
5 and a half hours on train didn't motivate me much
Gym 1:50:00 
Back and abs
Gym 1:40:00 
Same as yesterday, introduced her to leg day, however her gym is lacking in a lot of equipment for leg exercises so had to make do.
Included 20 minutes of abs and did a tiny bit of running at the end
- Nov 5 [1w, 6d]: Y - TIC BCN 2016
- Nov 26 [4w, 6d]: ? - Lille Orienteering City Race - Middle distance
- Nov 27 [5w, 0d]: ? - Lille Orienteering City Race - Long distance
- Feb 25, 2017 [17w, 6d]: Y - British Night / Northern Championships (UKOL)
- Jul 30, 2017 [40w, 0d]: Y - 2017 Scottish 6 Days, Royal Deeside
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,755w, 5d]: Y - wmoc 2050 Looks like a tough M55 category :)
all weeks |