Training Log: Dooby
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Turbo Trainer||3|| 2:22:59|| 15.88|| 25.56|
| ||Road||1|| 47:28|| 6.36||(7:28)|| 10.23||(4:38)|| 60|
| ||Trails/Road||1|| 41:50|| 5.57||(7:31)|| 8.96||(4:40)|| 81|
| ||Total||5|| 3:52:17|| 27.81|| 44.75|| 141|
Turbo Trainer 49:33 
Road 47:28  10.23 km (4:38 / km) +60m 4:31 / km
ahr:151 max:166 shoes: Brooks Ghost 10
Golf course & Knockreer
Mostly got away with it weather wise. Miserable day. Only rained for the last couple of km.
Legs mostly ok but not convinced about the right calf/Achilles now. Really should look to see the physio, long overdue a visit.
Maybe ran faster than I should have.
April 11th is a big day. Any ideas on how I should celebrate it?
Close to Erik’s 1st birthday, but not the reason for this celebration. I’ll be 10 years on Attackpoint.
Last week didn't go quite to plan but managed to avoid getting sick so will take the extra days off rather than needing a week or more off.
Monday - turbo
Tuesday - run
Wednesday - turbo
Thursday - Rest (working in Cahersiveen for the afternoon)
Friday - Run
Saturday - Turbo/Bike (but stuff to do at home, so will see how the day works out)
Sunday - Orienteering
Turbo Trainer 42:08  25.56 km (1:39 / km)
Avg Cadence = 100rpm
El Chapo S02 E11
Cadence sensor not co-operating so a bit stop start by me trying to get it working. Speed seems to be recorded today whatever I did with it. Will have a look at it before next spin and maybe change the battery too, it's been a while since it was last changed.
Trails/Road 41:50  8.96 km (4:40 / km) +81m 4:28 / km
ahr:156 max:177 shoes: Brooks Ghost 10
Faster than recently but this was in daylight. Was distracted by other runners at times, in particular on the way back from Torc so that resulted in a couple of faster than normal kilometres. I was chasing someone, in my head anyways, and I think since they looked over their shoulder they were trying to stay ahead of me. Helped to entertain me anyways.
Could have done something different this morning but time kind of ran away and needed to be home. Still managed to leave after Mary left for mass and got home before she did, and she only went to Muckross Church.
Hit the hill up past the farm just as ‘Maniac 2000’ randomly started playing on the MP3 player.
“ARE YOU READY?”
Helped push the effort a bit up the hill.
Got me thinking that an app to synch music to location when running might be sort of useful.
HR from watch rather than strap, it was in the wash.
Turbo Trainer 51:18 
Avg Cadence = 101rpm
Luke Cage S01 E06
Squeezed this in between breakfast and bed + carpet shopping. HR shows something wasn’t right this week as shouldn’t be this high. But got the spin done and feeling ok afterwards. Lacking some sleep though.
Feeling better after waking up but by the time I got home felt tired so used it as an excuse to take it easy for the evening. Means I should get to train over the weekend though. Will take 3 days off over 7.
- Jan 27 [0w, 3d]: Y - Munster League, Blue Pool - Muckross
- Feb 10 [2w, 3d]: ? - Kingdom League, Glanageenty
- Feb 17 [3w, 3d]: ? - Southeast Urban Series, Clonmel
- Feb 24 [4w, 3d]: ? - Southeast Urban Series, Clonmel
- Mar 3 [5w, 3d]: Y - Kingdom League, Upper Torc - Muckross
- Mar 9 [6w, 2d]: ? - Leinster Orienteering Championships, Kilbogget Park / League, Bull Island
- Mar 10 [6w, 3d]: ? - Munster League, Melleray
- Mar 31 [9w, 3d]: Y - Kingdom League, Cappanalea
- Apr 7 [10w, 3d]: Y - Leinster Orienteering Championships, Stranahely
- Apr 28 [13w, 3d]: Y - Kingdom League, Ross Castle + Island
- May 3 [14w, 1d]: Y!! - Irish Orienteering Championships
- May 19 [16w, 3d]: ? - Munster League, Tower Hill
- May 26 [17w, 3d]: Y - Munster League, Rossbeigh Sand Dunes
- Aug 13 [28w, 5d]: ? - WOC 2019 - Norway
all weeks |