Training Log: Dooby
In the last 7 days:
Dropped MOC trophy into get engraved this morning.
I wonder who's name will have 2016 engraved next to it?
Bit the bullet and cut the grass on Saturday. It had turned into a jungle. Put on runners for it and went mostly ok. Didn't feel any affects afterwards. I did my best to be careful.
That being said toe is still swollen and this is in theory the last week i've to wear sandals.
- Oct 30 [0w, 3d]: N - Connacht Orienteering Championships, Aghrane Forest
- Oct 31 [0w, 4d]: N - Kingdom League, Glanageenty
- Nov 5 [1w, 2d]: N - Southeast League (Urban Sprint), Dungarvan
- Nov 13 [2w, 3d]: N - Munster Orienteering Championships, Kilcoran Wood / Cork County League, Bal :-(
- Nov 20 [3w, 3d]: N - Kingdom League, Blue Pool - Muckross
- Dec 4 [5w, 3d]: ? - Leinster League, Curragh East or more hopefully, won't be fit anyways.
- Dec 11 [6w, 3d]: Y - Kingdom League, Muckross Abbey
all weeks |