Training Log: Lizzie
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 1:00:00|| 4.97||(12:04)|| 8.0||(7:30)|| 200|
| ||Total||1|| 1:00:00|| 4.97||(12:04)|| 8.0||(7:30)|| 200|
Got home from work 7pm. Then went and picked raspberries. Hoping my ankle cooperates so that I can at least do some hiking in the mountains this weekend. Otherwise it will be mountain blueberry foraging and yoga by the river. Which doesn't sound like a bad plan either :)
Orienteering 1:00:00  8.0 km (7:30 / km) +200m 6:40 / km
Went out to skårefjell to do some O-intervals.
- My first time out o-training alone since my SCA, yay, go me!
- I saw a moose. It was very big, rather close and as surprised to see me as I it.
- On seeing the moose, I promptly lost concentration and did my ankle :/
- It was way too hot and very heavy under foot, so I cut the session almost in half.
- it was hot and very heavy under foot, but I did at least half the session.
all weeks |