BIKE (Claremont - Tunnel) 1:19:48  15.68 mi (11.8 mph) +2207ft shoes: SWorks Rubber
Easy cruise. No HR or Power data. Cleaned up the bike and took to my mechanic afterwards. Much needed.
1. BB still creaking (I think it's BB)
2. Big ring chain drop at high watts
3. Rear wheel wobble
4. Rear shifter slipping but seems to be better. When I shift to go to harder gear nothing happens. (possible to warranty without being w/o bike for a long time? Like pay for new set and get credited once we send current shifter in?)
5. New Brakes
6. General Tune
7. New chain if needed
8. Filed chip in front rim ok?
9. Formula brake warranty?
CLANG & BANG (24 Hour) 1:00:00  ahr:15 max:175
500m row 2:00
Perfect stretch x6
Cossack squats x6 25lbs
SL DL 2x6 each leg 25 lbs
Sumo Squat hold 10 seconds 25 lbs
BACK SQUAT 45x5,95x5,145x5,165x2,175x5,4,3,2,2,2,1 6 mins total 30 sec rest between work sets
* Hack Squat: 4 sets of 12 reps 90lbs
* Leg Extension: 4 sets of 15 reps (single leg 15 lbs) (med, all the way back, seat 6 in front visible)
* Leg Curl – 4 sets of 12 rep (single leg 20 lbs) (med, all the way)
* Weighted Sit up: 4 sets of 10 reps 10lbs need to increase weight
RUN (Redwood) 3:57:24  11.97 mi (19:50 / mi) +3234ft15:48 / mi 25c shoes: Lone Peak
25 lbs added to my base pack weight. Used poles. From home out full French and back full Golden Spike. Dumped on for last 30-45 mins. got a small thin blister on the back on my right heel. strange. Felt solid. Would be cool to time trial this loop a few more times.
Lax ball on trigger spot on upper left hammy and green band stretches.
PADDLE (Ergo) 20:00 
3x3 mins with 1.5 min rest
BIKE5:51:52 91.72 mi (15.6 mph) +6870ft ahr:126 max:171
Finally got some decent miles in. Boys let it rip on crow canyon and I was able to hang on. Feeling good. Had some power late in the ride too. Started with BBC and then joined Trevor for the second half. Got hit by 2 storms. They where substantial but short.