Training Log: stever
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 1:08:48|| 3.29||(20:53)|| 5.3||(12:59)|| 180|
| ||Jogging||1|| 28:30|| 3.11||(9:10)|| 5.0||(5:42)|
| ||Total||2|| 1:37:18|| 6.4||(15:12)|| 10.3||(9:27)|| 180|
Orienteering race (Pond Mountain) 1:08:48  5.3 km (12:59 / km) +180m 11:06 / km
shoes: Oroc 280
Yay, orienteering. Nice day, fun to see the regular gang. Glad I went.
Moving slow, so bit surprised that I struggled with direction and interpretation, kept veering to the right. Arriving at 4 couldn't match what I was seeing with my map. Lost confidence and decided to go back to 3 for a do over. Second pass, more careful, arrived at the same damn spot with same low confidence. Fooey. This time explored a bit left and quickly spotted the control, but still perplexed on why I couldn't get the map to behave.
My goal was to not hurt myself, and I thought I'd pulled that off. But now in the evening both knees are not happy.
Jogging (Holyoke 5K) 28:30  5.0 km (5:42 / km)
shoes: Pro Grid 6 pair 2
Nice summer day, first decent weather for running for many months.
- Sep 30 [1w, 0d]: ? - NEOC: Townsend State Forest
- Oct 5 [1w, 5d]: ? - Ottawa O-Fest and Ontario Champs
- Oct 14 [3w, 0d]: ? - NEOC: Boojum Rock
- Oct 20 [3w, 6d]: ? - WCOC Hurd State Park
- Oct 21 [4w, 0d]: ? - NEOC: Blue Hills
- Oct 28 [5w, 0d]: ? - Harriman Orienteering Festival
- Oct 28 [5w, 0d]: ? - NEOC/CSU: Rocky Woods & Youth Series #4
- Nov 3 [5w, 6d]: ? - NEOC: Prospect Hill
- Nov 11 [7w, 0d]: ? - NEOC: Upton State Forest CANCELLED
- Nov 18 [8w, 0d]: ? - Blue Hills Traverse
- Nov 25 [9w, 0d]: ? - WCOC Sessions Woods
- Dec 1 [9w, 6d]: ? - WCOC RHINO at Ratlum Mountain
all weeks |