Training Log: stever
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 1:18:23|| 4.16||(18:50)|| 6.7||(11:42)|
| ||Jogging||1|| 38:00|| 3.5||(10:51)|| 5.63||(6:45)|
| ||Total||2|| 1:56:23|| 7.66||(15:11)|| 12.33||(9:26)|
Jogging (Ashley Res) 38:00  3.5 mi (10:51 / mi)
shoes: Pro Grid 7
Gorgeous evening, postcard perfect.
In contrast, physically pathetic. Dead tight legs. Lots of walking. Perhaps my jog-once-a-week training program is sub-optimal...
Orienteering race (Nobscott Red) 1:18:23  6.7 km (11:42 / km)
Fun day. Nice map, really excellent course, fall perfect weather.
Better nav today, but still several embarrassing eff ups. Biggest two were:
To 7, on the line, crossed the main trail and then brain freeze. I was expecting to gently contour bit right to the linear marsh, and was flummoxed to see the wall of cliffs/rock in front of me. I didn't realize that the contours folded through the cliffs, and so that the marsh was actually several contours up. Anyway, I "contoured" all right, right back in a loop down to the train again, near the pair of boulders. Yeeesh.
Leaving 11, I thought the line was to 15, despite the peculiar kink. So up the hills I went, and didn't realize my goof until halfway there.
- Oct 23 [0w, 1d]: Y - WCOC Hurd State Park
- Nov 5 [2w, 0d]: ? - WCOC Gay City State Park
- Nov 6 [2w, 1d]: ? - NE Challenge race #4: CSU
- Nov 13 [3w, 1d]: ? - EMPO - Moreau Lake State Park
- Nov 20 [4w, 1d]: Y - NEOC: Traverse and Mini-Traverse Probably mini.
- Dec 3 [6w, 0d]: ? - WCOC Ratlum Holiday International Night-O
- Jan 13, 2017 [11w, 6d]: ? - GNC 2017 :: Georgia Navigator Cup
- Aug 26, 2017 [44w, 0d]: Y - 2017 Corn Maze Champs
all weeks |