Training Log: Chas
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Terrain running||1|| 2:15:00|| 11.5||(11:44)|| 18.51||(7:18)|
| ||Road bike||1|| 2:10:00|| 33.0||(3:56)|| 53.11||(2:27)|
| ||Cycling||1|| 45:00|
| ||Total||3|| 5:10:00|| 44.5|| 71.62|
Road bike 2:10:00  33.0 mi (3:56 / mi)
Spent 2 hours in the morning manning the start on Curbar Edge. Consequently i got pretty cold, especially my feet. No chance of running after yesterday so plan was a bike ride. Managed to warm up sufficiently to go for a spin around the White Peak from Calver. Glad I did. Gears need attention.
Terrain running race 2:15:00  11.5 mi (11:44 / mi)
shoes: Innov8 X-Talon (3)
Kinder Trial fell race.
Basically a big score event. 12 controls to visit in any order. Much fun but R calf tightened up again near the end.
Half an hour behind the leaders (inc James Logue) who all came past in a bunch towards the end but only 4 mins behind first M50.
Golf with Andy, Mick and Neil. 34 Stableford points (19/15).
Golf with Mick. Matchplay won 6 and 5. Carried on for a total of approx. 42 Stableford points.
Calf massage with Richard.
Cycling 45:00 
Turbo session. Warm up, 6 x 3 mins effort (2 min), warm down.
- Jan 29 [0w, 5d]: ? - DVO Level B - Shining Cliff
- Feb 11 [2w, 4d]: Y - Twin Peak
- Feb 18 [3w, 4d]: Y - Northern Night Championships
- Feb 19 [3w, 5d]: Y - Tim Watkins Trophy
- Feb 25 [4w, 4d]: Y - British Night / Northern Championships (UKOL)
- Mar 12 [6w, 5d]: ? - CompassSport Cup Heat If SYO allocated this heat
- Mar 18 [7w, 4d]: ? - BUCS - British Universities & Colleges Sport Championships Planning?
- Mar 25 [8w, 4d]: Y - Warwickshire Orienteering Weekend
- Apr 14 [11w, 3d]: Y - JK 2017 - Jan Kjellström International Festival of Orienteering
- May 6 [14w, 4d]: Y - British Long Championships (UKOL) / Relay Championships
- May 19 [16w, 3d]: Y - Scottish Championships - Individual
- Jun 3 [18w, 4d]: ? - Shamrock O-Ringen, CANCELLED
- Jul 30 [26w, 5d]: Y - 2017 Scottish 6 Days, Royal Deeside
- Jul 1, 2019 [126w, 6d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2019 M55
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,742w, 3d]: Y - wmoc 2050 M85 or bust
all weeks |