Training Log: Chas
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Orienteering||2|| 2:46:06|| 12.0||(13:51)|| 19.31||(8:36)|
| ||Road bike||1|| 2:00:00|| 28.0||(4:17)|| 45.06||(2:40)|
| ||Road running||1|| 51:00|| 6.5||(7:51)|| 10.46||(4:53)|
| ||Gym||1|| 20:00|
| ||Total||5|| 5:57:06|| 46.5|| 74.83|
Road bike 2:00:00  28.0 mi (4:17 / mi)
Left calf a bit tight since Tuesday's quicker run so decided to have another day off running. A635 to Cawthorne, then back roads through Silkstone Common and Oxspring. Back home via the Flouch and Hades. Distance a bit of a guess since garmin battery died.
Road running 51:00  6.5 mi (7:51 / mi)
shoes: New Balance 1080v4
Same route as 2nd March as I fancied some firm ground and a quicker run. Still not confident enough to do intervals but a few tempo sections seems ok.
Gym 20:00 
Orienteering race 46:06  4.0 mi (11:32 / mi)
shoes: VJ Integrator (ex Lulu)
Orienteering 2:00:00  8.0 mi (15:00 / mi)
shoes: Innov8 Mudclaw(2)
Hanging the remainder of the controls for BUCS. 6:30am start and best part of 4 hours on the go. Knackered.
BUCS summary. It seemed to go well. All controls present and correct. Some nice comments. No bad ones. However, despite my best efforts, I failed to make the courses long enough. Very impressed by the winner's times. I guess I owe Jonny and Tessa a pint. Guinness at the SHI guys?
Thanks to all my control collectors. Ba ba in particular who seemed to get the short straw. I've seen enough of Wharncliffe for a while.
- Mar 25 [0w, 1d]: Y - Warwickshire Orienteering Weekend
- Mar 31 [1w, 0d]: Y - Dark Thistle
- Apr 1 [1w, 1d]: Y - Double Dukes Middle Distance Race
- Apr 2 [1w, 2d]: Y - CompassPoint Scottish Orienteering League 2
- Apr 14 [3w, 0d]: Y - JK 2017 - Jan Kjellström International Festival of Orienteering
- May 6 [6w, 1d]: Y - British Long Championships (UKOL) / Relay Championships
- May 19 [8w, 0d]: Y - Scottish Championships - Individual
- Jul 30 [18w, 2d]: Y - 2017 Scottish 6 Days, Royal Deeside
- Jul 1, 2019 [118w, 3d]: ? - World Masters Orienteering Championships 2019 M55
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,734w, 0d]: Y - wmoc 2050 M85 or bust
all weeks |