In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+ft|
| ||Yoga||3|| 1:50:00|
| ||Total||3|| 1:50:00|
Yoga 20:00 
a bit of movement is always good, i think.
Still sick. Went for an hour long walk yesterday pushing niece's stroller...that was enough activity to make me sweat and feel slightly dizzy. Resting today!
Yoga 45:00 
Sequencing the partner yoga class with Brian for tomorrow night!
Yoga 45:00 
Sequencing for classes this week. Researching chest opening poses and fun facts about the heart:
• Our hearts are amazing. They are the hardest working muscle in the whole body and beat more than 2.5 billion times during a lifetime. They pump all of your blood through your entire body three times every minute – that’s about 1 million barrels of blood during the course of your life. Enough to fill more than three super tankers.
• How do we say thank you to this amazing organ? According to the American Heart Association, YOGA can help prevent or reverse heart disease- it can help lower blood pressure, increase lung capacity, improve respiratory function and heart rate, and boost circulation and muscle tone.
Of course, running is even better. :) But I'm not up to that today.
- Mar 11 [3w, 0d]: ? - QOC Wheaton
- Mar 18 [4w, 0d]: ? - DVOA Hibernia County Park
- Mar 25 [5w, 0d]: ? - DVOA Quail Hill Scout Camp
- Mar 25 [5w, 0d]: ? - QOC Patapsco Orange Grove
- Mar 31 [5w, 6d]: ? - DVOA Governor Dick
- Apr 8 [7w, 0d]: ? - DVOA Warwick County Park
- Apr 15 [8w, 0d]: ? - DVOA Norristown Farm Park
- Apr 21 [8w, 6d]: ? - West Point 39th National Meet
- Apr 29 [10w, 0d]: ? - DVOA Four Mile Circle, Brendon Byrne State Forest
- Sep 14 [29w, 5d]: ? - Shawangunk Ridge Trail 70mi Trail Race half marathon
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,686w, 5d]: Y - wmoc 2050 first year of F-80 category! should have figure...
all weeks |