In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+ft|
| ||Hike||1|| 1:09:00|| 4.0||(17:15)|| 6.44||(10:43)|
| ||Total||1|| 1:09:00|| 4.0||(17:15)|| 6.44||(10:43)|
Yesterday, 60 minute mental health walk; today; 45 min walk. Slow and not worth logging.
Hike 1:09:00  4.0 mi (17:15 / mi)
shoes: Hoka One Challenger ATR 4
Wissahickon. Started out running, thinking I was going to really go for it, but after 10 minutes of no feeling in the tip of my left pointer finger I started walking and worrying about my shoulder and the nerve being compressed there. Eventually I got my finger feeling back but my arm felt increasingly "dead". I think the trap and pec and scalene muscles really tightened up in the colder weather (but it was 60 degrees!) and that I exacerbated things greatly this week by teaching and carrying things and maybe even running.
POOP! Canceled all my classes and orienteering for the weekend. In the meantime, after a hot shower, heating pad, advil, and some stretching I'm feeling better, but still missing some dexterity in the left arm / hand. Apparently this is not healing on my timeline. Will upload GPS later, this is estimate.
- Oct 27 [0w, 4d]: ? - DVOA Tyler State Park
- Nov 3 [1w, 4d]: N - Pinhoti 100 Trail Race I wish I could crew for Hugh but I'm teaching a...
- Nov 4 [1w, 5d]: ? - DVOA French Creek State Park North
- Nov 11 [2w, 5d]: ? - DVOA Fair Hill - Big Elk Chapel
- Dec 2 [5w, 5d]: ? - DVOA Rutgers Ecological Preserve
- Jan 20, 2019 [12w, 5d]: ? - Chilly Cheeks 11k Trail Run
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,651w, 3d]: Y - wmoc 2050 first year of F-80 category! should have figure...
all weeks |