In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+ft|
| ||Bike||3|| 9:11:00|| 111.37||(12.1/h)|| 179.23||(19.5/h)|| 7424|
| ||Run||3|| 5:57:05|| 27.34||(13:04)|| 44.0||(8:07)|| 3113|
| ||Strength||1|| 1:15:00|
| ||Total||6|| 16:23:05|| 138.71|| 223.23|| 10537|
Run 1:00:00  6.08 mi (9:52 / mi) +334ft 9:23 / mi
ahr:146 max:178 shoes: Brooks Racer ST U8 #3 neon
8x400m, 4x200m, 200m EZ between. ran right after work on the wydown "singletrack". super nice evening.
Run 58:52  6.06 mi (9:43 / mi) +330ft 9:14 / mi
ahr:149 max:169 shoes: Brooks Racer ST U8 #3 neon
morning road run w Erl n T. 1 swim for T-dawg. really foggy.
Strength 1:15:00 
10min AD, foam roll, 3x5 WS, myrtl, 3x10 AS, 3x10 SD, 3x10 SP 35#, 3x10 GM 35#, 1x10 RH.
work up to heavy DL (10x 65, 5x 95, 4x 125, 1x 155, 1x 174, 1x 185, 1x 200!)
6 rounds of:
2x DL 160#
3x box jump 18"
5 rounds of:
10x z press 35#
good sesh, was a bit distracted during WU by a work issue on the phone but got that sorted out and really proud of a 200# DL w minimal specific prep.
Bike (Trainer) 2:00:43  26.01 mi (12.9 mph)
ahr:128 max:162 shoes: LeMond Tourmalet
tuesday trainer time w Erl. watched Deepwater Horizon. a good movie!
Run 1:49:27  8.66 mi (12:38 / mi) +847ft 11:34 / mi
ahr:145 max:167 shoes: Salomon Speedcross M8 teal
Meramec SP, Wilderness Trail loop run w Erl. amazing day, so sunny but not too warm yet. nice to run on a new trail, and a really nice one too!
Run 2:08:46  6.54 mi (19:41 / mi) +1602ft 15:59 / mi
ahr:149 max:174 shoes: Salomon Fellraiser M8 #2 green
then the red course at the o-meet at Meramec SP. i navved, Erl punched. didn't spend a lot of time w route choice, just picked stuff that was straightforward without regard to saving climb (bc the more climb the better for me honestly...need to work on it!). pretty happy w the nav, a couple errors (weird attack on 8, overran 9, sorta sloppy to 12) but overall i caught them early and was able to correct effectively. good energy throughout the course even when it got hot (must have been 80F out there).
Bike 1:45:08  19.56 mi (11.2 mph) +1589ft
ahr:138 max:167 shoes: Niner Air9 RDO
then we drove to Bourbon and rode a lil out-n-back w the Sona tandem. had to stop before making it to Bass bc of daylight but a super nice route, wide gravel, and just good to squeeze a few more miles in w friends on this beautiful day.
Bike 5:25:09  65.8 mi (12.1 mph) +5835ft
ahr:142 max:178 shoes: Salsa Warbird
Tour of Hermann Loops 2 and 3 w Erl. great day. the whole spectrum of gravel.
- Feb 26 [0w, 2d]:
- Mar 4 [1w, 1d]: Y - LBL Challenge
- Mar 10 [2w, 0d]: Y - Land Run 100 50k run
- Mar 11 [2w, 1d]: Y - Land Run 100
- Mar 17 [3w, 0d]:
Team Noah Trivia Night
- Mar 18 [3w, 1d]: ? - SLOC - John Smerek Memorial Scout Festival
- Mar 18 [3w, 1d]: ? - Physically Strong 8hr AR (USARA)
- Mar 19 [3w, 2d]:
- Mar 25 [4w, 1d]:
Shaw Bloom 10K/20K
- Apr 1 [5w, 1d]:
- Apr 9 [6w, 2d]: ? - Lightning Strikes 8hr AR (USARA)
- Apr 15 [7w, 1d]: Y - Karta Racing's Ozark Navigation Challenge (6- and 12-hr rogaine)
- Apr 22 [8w, 1d]: Y - Tour of Hermann Gravel Challenge
- Apr 29 [9w, 1d]: Y - The Epic Gravel Race
- May 6 [10w, 1d]:
P&S wedding Seattle!
- May 13 [11w, 1d]:
- May 13 [11w, 1d]: ? - MISSION 18hr AR (USARA)
- May 14 [11w, 2d]: ? - Almanzo Gravel (100/162/380)
- Jun 3 [14w, 1d]: Y - Dirty Kanza 200 also need a transfer for Sami11 !!
- Jun 10 [15w, 1d]: ? - No Sleep 30hr AR (USARA)
- Jun 24 [17w, 1d]: Y - Stubborn Mule 30hr AR (USARA) WEDALI
- Aug 10 [23w, 6d]: Y! - ARWC2017/Cameco Cowboy Tough WEDALI
- Sep 22 [30w, 0d]: ? - USARA Nationals
- Sep 24 [30w, 2d]:
Battle The Bluff
all weeks |