In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+ft|
| ||Bike||3|| 2:12:20|| 27.67||(12.5/h)|| 44.53||(20.2/h)|| 882|
| ||Run||2|| 1:52:39|| 11.53||(9:46)|| 18.56||(6:04)|| 925|
| ||Strength||1|| 1:15:00|
| ||Body Work||1|| 1|
| ||Total||7|| 5:20:00|| 39.2|| 63.09|| 1807|
| ||[1-5]||6|| 5:19:59|
Run 1:00:12  6.0 mi (10:02 / mi) +605ft 9:10 / mi
ahr:157 max:179 shoes: Salomon Sense Pro 2 M8
w T at Queeny...princess day :) lots of swims in the creeks/lakes for T, we chased a bunch of geese across a field, and otherwise just ran around. was hoping for 2hr, but my tummy was still upset from Shaw Bloom/big dinner.
Shaw Bloom 10K/20K Race Directing!
as stressful as it is, i really really love race directing. we had about 400 people sign up and about 350 run which is an Alpine Shop record. everyone accounted for at the finish line and only some minor chafing "injuries". also we did not run out of food or beer, so a pretty good day.
Bike (Trainer) 1:00:31  11.56 mi (11.5 mph)
ahr:119 max:160 shoes: LeMond Tourmalet
trainer ride, super stressful week and just trying to get something in. didn't eat enough today so mojo was low and cut this short.
Strength 1:15:00 
8min AD, foam roll, 3x5 WS, myrtl, 3x10 AS, 3x10 SD, 3x10 GM, 3x10 push-up, 3x10 RH.
work up to 75# PC
5 rounds of: 3x PC 75#, 20x mtn climber, rest.
5 rounds of: 20m dippy bird, 20x KBS 35#, 20x GHD sit-up.
didn't make all hundo GHD sit-up, ran out of abs about number 80.
Body Work 1 
TPI #2 on L hammy
Run 52:27  5.53 mi (9:29 / mi) +320ft 9:00 / mi
ahr:154 max:170 shoes: Brooks Racer ST U8 #3 neon
evening run w Erl n T. hammy sorta tight but it got worked over w 100 KBS this morning and then poked and prodded this afternoon so just taking it EZ.
Bike (commute) 36:39  8.02 mi (13.1 mph) +338ft
shoes: Peugeot SS
really pleasant ride in to work on the SS! (bc the Warbird is still destroyed from LR)
Bike 35:10  8.09 mi (13.8 mph) +544ft
ahr:132 max:172 shoes: Peugeot SS
again, SUCH a nice ride coming home. the last few weeks have been hard at work and there will be no break really until this thing is wrapped in December. so any chance i can get to let my brain just "be" is so welcome.
- Apr 9 [1w, 6d]: Y - Lightning Strikes 8hr AR (USARA) WEDALI
- Apr 15 [2w, 5d]: Y - Karta Racing's Ozark Navigation Challenge (6- and 12-hr rogaine)
- Apr 22 [3w, 5d]: Y - Tour of Hermann Gravel Challenge
- Apr 29 [4w, 5d]: Y - The Epic Gravel Race
- May 6 [5w, 5d]:
P&S wedding Seattle!
- May 13 [6w, 5d]:
- May 13 [6w, 5d]: ? - MISSION 18hr AR (USARA)
- May 14 [6w, 6d]: ? - Almanzo Gravel (100/162/380)
- Jun 3 [9w, 5d]: Y - Dirty Kanza 200 also need a transfer for Sami11 !!
- Jun 10 [10w, 5d]: ? - No Sleep 30hr AR (USARA)
- Jun 24 [12w, 5d]: Y - Stubborn Mule 30hr AR (USARA) WEDALI
- Aug 10 [19w, 3d]: Y! - ARWC2017/Cameco Cowboy Tough WEDALI
- Sep 22 [25w, 4d]: ? - USARA Nationals
- Sep 24 [25w, 6d]:
Battle The Bluff
all weeks |