In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m||load|
| ||Biking||1|| 58:00|| 8.4||(8.7/h)|| 13.52||(14.0/h)||58.0|
| ||Total||1|| 58:00|| 8.4||(6:54)|| 13.52||(4:17)||58.0|
Biking (weehooing) 58:00  8.4 mi (8.7 mph)
ahr:140 shoes: WeeHoo
Lock tite and severe wrenching made the handlebars on free bike wobble less. So I used that to pull Harvey to a park in his new to us Wee Hoo recumbent tag along type bike. Park was a bit of a bust; looks nice driving by but on arrival needs some repair and wasn't as suited to 3 years old as ideal.
I may shuffle the Wee Hoo over to something more satisfying to ride, maybe the Trucker especially after I convert it to slicks for running to work.
Also, the showers at work are operational. The lights in the showers are not...
- Feb 19, 2022 [34w, 6d]: ? - Southwest Spring Week
- Apr 1, 2022 [40w, 5d]: ? - OCIN Flying Pig XXV - 2022 Junior Nationals
- Jun 18, 2022 [51w, 6d]: Y - Nitrogaine VI - Rescheduled to TBD
- Mar 24, 2023 [91w, 5d]: ? - Flying Pig XXIV - 2023 OUSA Nationals - POSTPONED
- Jul 1, 2023 [105w, 6d]: ? - RESCHEDULED North American Orienteering Championship
- Jul 1, 2023 [105w, 6d]: ? - Rescheduled - BAOC: California Orienteering Festival
- Jul 15, 2023 [107w, 6d]: Y - 17th World Rogaining Championships
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,512w, 5d]: Y - wmoc 2050 M70 but running down in M35 to duck competition
all weeks |