Bike (gravel and paved) 6:06:37  76.2 mi (12.5 mph) +3820ft
ahr:123 max:149 shoes: Niner Air 9
Feeling better - but not 100%. R arm a mess - gruesome colors and tenderness @ the hematoma area; deltoid red, swollen, and very sore (from tetanus shot). Don't remember that from 10 yrs. ago! Anyway, had everything ready the night b-4, up @ 4:30, and only 5 min. drive, but pedals not turning until 6. Ugh - can do better.
- From Busch area, Hamburg to Katy to Matson Hill Rd. 5x up MH. Super careful on descents - very loose gravel today.
- Duke, Terry, back to Katy
- Couple laps around Klondike inc. overlook and hilltop picnic areas
- Katy to Augusta; couple laps around town inc. Hackman and Schell
- Katy to Dutzow then back to car
Everything decent until last 10-ish mi., then it turned into a slog. Couldn't get comfy, esp. hands. Not thrilled w/ the heat. Glad to be done.