I spent the afternoon not being out in the wind.
I did get the Greenspeed ready for winter. In addition to the normal stuff, I changed the luggage system. I had been hanging small bags from various places on the seat. It was a bit too disorganized.
When I gave away the BikeE, I kept the bag I had for it. With a bit of modification I got it fit quite nicely.
I did find out that the only spare tube I had was a patch job, so time to find some new skinny 16" tubes. The Brompton uses them too, so they won't go to waste.
While charging the GlowWorm front light, I discovered that somewhere along the line I acquired a spare battery - this means I should be good for 17 hours of dark.
Peripherally related, I have a new shoe storage system. We currently have 4 different pedal systems. Flight found some interesting mounts and I installed some yesterday.