JLVK Einzel Blankenfelde
So yeah that were my last German youth/junior O-champs.. an era found kind off it’s end. I hoped to finally win it ones but my Achilles‘ tendon prohibited me..
Start bad again, wanted to start more concentrated and didn’t wanted to start with a mistake again.. well did start with a mistake.. then it started to work out and I could run fast with no mistakes, til my tendon started making trouble.
After about 18min it started and got worse.. got very unfocused because of that and also took out speed.. At one point I wanted to stop and just run home but that didn’t really seemed like a nice option to end on..
Therefore pretty unhappy about a race with lost potential..
1. Found a control further to the right and instead of carefully reading and relocating I choose to run around..
2. Follow up mistake; also I would say that I realized the map won‘t gonna be the best one
7. Should have been more clear about the object and position
8. No real mistake but didn’t had a real plan yet and therefore was shortly (3“) confused at the yellow part (just unnecessary)
13. Well focus, motivation and so on weren’t so high at the moment so did run to the 17. control at the first (punched also) to realize that I am not at the 13. control..
14. Well didn’t hit the control, would also blame the map
16. Just being unconcentrated if not to say stupid, had no plan and you see the result, even though I didn’t really notice and differences in the green
19. The mal was very Bad there and being one of the first starters there were no tracks yet, so ran around the control like crazy til someone else found it..
20. No real mistake, just hadn’t a clear picture of the control room and position..
21. Minor one again, but should have realized that I am more to the south earlier..
24. Well in the end it was commonly agreed on that the map was „bad“ there
25. Bad direction, saw the reduce 3“ earlier but still continued running straight instead of directly turning to the control..
A lot of small mistakes which could have been avoided by knowing what to search for and what to expect..Map with Route