Orienteering 2:30:00 
shoes: VJ Twisters
Bit of cold so took the whole day easy
1. Traffic light: started badly, improved quite a bit getting a feel for the distance judgment.
2. Running the course we set earlier: in the Ruins. Know the area quite well. Working angles well without a compass.
3. Walked around the control pick.
4. Set out the night course in the day. Feeling better so a bit of jogging.
5. Night O: gave Sarah big light. It was a joke with my other 2 candle power headlight. I could just about see my feet. So I had to get really close to them. Difficult even though I'd put them out :)