Adventure Race race 12:30:00 
Wilderness Traverse with DD11, Simpy and Escondido.
- this was my 2nd WT and 3rd overnight race and was looking forward to this race and a change in training leading up to it following my Ironman earlier in the year. Jury is still out on which race was harder ... WT is in the lead so far.
The highs and lows for me were:
- weather was fantastic and we couldn't have asked for a better day
- Simpy let me keep my feet dry the entire paddle ... I'll put up with his farts any day for dry feet :)
- seeing the Northern Lights on our coasteering leg, was a nice little boost
- i actually loved the little swim, water was so nice and refreshing
- our team ... couldn't ask for better teammates and think we worked really well as a team in persevering through to the finish
- Simpy and Escondido's nav - well done!
- given that the last time I paddled was last year at WT, the entire paddle was a sufferfest as I definitely lack any sort of technique
- the hike a bike section up those nasty steep rocky hills, twice. Although a big thanks goes to the boys who helped push my bike up a few times
Thanks to all the volunteers and to DD11, Simpy and Escondido for being such great teammates.