Race 1:15:00  12.0 km (6:15 / km)
Run for the Meatball 5 K (18:30 - approx.)
15 min CD
Pretty good race effort wise, I pushed hard through the middle, but I went out too hard and felt like I wasn't moving well in the back half.
Things I learned this season:
- Pacing appropriately works well, going out with the leaders (in workouts) and holding on as long as possible also works well
- The best races and workouts happen when I crush the middle.
- The earlier I show up to a practice, generally, the more I overthink the workout (or race)
- Being competitive is easier when your competition has been talking shit (@Louis). I tend to be a lot more competitive in practice than in races
- I am good at having fun at practice, not so much at races
- I feel noticeably better when I eat well.