Running 1:22:09  13.95 km (5:53 / km) +268m 5:22 / km
shoes: Saucony Kinvara 12/2018
Recipe for a mad rainy run:
1) Run 5 km out of the city to find a hill
2) Wear road shoes because you are gonna be on road for most of the time
3) Once at Shotover eat a cereal bar to keep your energy up post-brunch. Put this under reflux for the rest of the run.
4) Pick out the path you though looked good on a map and run down it. Realise that it is way to small, overgrown, slippy and hard to follow; compound this the road shoes.
5) Find a different, better path back up the hill and run up this 3 times, descending by a slightly different route,
6) Go the same way back.
7) Get back, realise your phone is water damaged and hope the screen starts working again by tomorrow...