Costa Calida - Middle
Fun all around, think I lacked a bit of 'agresividad' at some points of the forest and then wanted to do a faster end and made some not so good bearings on the last controls. Some hesitations in general but getting more confident when navigating.
- too south for #1, bad bearing + letting myself go with other people
- #2 after the course thought the electric line would have been better route, but the other girls went straighish as me, so mayb should have run more confident
- got distracted by Amanda while shw coming from #6 and me going to #4, completely lost my focus and stood there confused as she called me when she saw me, damn it! :o
- #7 was going ok, but when I passed by the knoll I think I should have gone straight easter instead of arriving to the crags which I found confusing for later find the control..
- #8 read wrongly the river/"hill", should have checked the compass as went completely off direction
- #14, bad compass and arriving to the wrong control
- #16 bad compass and seeing a track apparently it wasn't on the map
Note: Keep working on my bearings.