Running 40:03 *** 4.22 mi (9:29 / mi) +10m 9:25 / mi
ahr:171 max:186 spiked:8/16c
1 Spiked, Could see from start.
2 Had to turn around on a path due to some thicc cows. Entry into woods to find control not spot on but this only cost me a few seconds.
3. Sub optimal route due to bracken but was well executed.
4. Good route but hesitated along the veg boundary. Looking up and better
distance estimation would help `
7. Thick bracken made depressions invisable so took a few tries to find. Should have used pacing but seeing someone ahead meant that I rushed and lost concentration.
8. Fine until I got close to the control where my attackpoint was unclear. In retrospect given the conditions a safer route would have been better.
11. Bracken changed my route so got disorientated but quickly relocated meaning I spiked the the rest of the leg.
13. Pretty good just entered the depression to far south by about 10m .
16. Very hard in thick bracken as I knew where it was it was just very hard to actualy get to it.
1st place . Overall a good run just a bit scrappy in places. Need to continue visulisation work and looking at the map while running.