Run 40:47  4.56 km (8:57 / km) +124m 7:53 / km
Lucien Morin Park at the south end of the bay, which did not exist when I was a kid. Fun hilly glacial hills and reentrants. Took some walk breaks and some massage breaks to keep my calf happy. If if weren't for my calf it would be fun to push, my legs were itchin' to pick up the pace
Lisa arrived yesterday so also spent some time walking with her.
Today's Rochester excursion:
* Lunch at Charlie's
* Through the area where my mom and dad grew up.
* Through downtown.
* Tour through Mt. Hope Cemetery where my Grandpa Bill lives.
* Short tour of UofR remembering the following:
- Many track meets at the stadium.
- Many indoor track meets on the indoor track with a tunnel.
- A two week "biology" camp.
- Many XC meets at Genesee Valley Park, which is just across the street from UR. Also a couple of XCSki races at GVP.