orienteering race 1:08:04*** 6.5 km (10:28 / km) +250m8:47 / km ahr:156 max:180 spiked:10/16c shoes: VJ Bolt
Swiss relay champs - bois de seyte vaumarcus - DE (20/23) - 1st leg: Marina, 2nd leg: me (21/23), 3rd leg: Regu.
Could not speak too much with Regu after her race, because it was raining hard, and everyone wanted to go home. But from the times, I think we all had not very good races, but not too bad neither.
The runners of the first leg did not come back in trains, so it was a single race for the runners of the 2nd and 3rd legs. I'm not in shape and couldn't run as fast as at "better times", but today, I knew it, didn't push too hard and enjoyed the race. Lost a lot of time with slow speed as well as mistakes.
1) took the "safety route"
2) thought, that I has lost height when hitting the path, climbed a bit again, and at the green, I realized that I was too high now (30")
3) Thought to leave the path at the attackpoint, but was not far enough, because I hadn't seen on the map that there was an other yellow before my attackpoint.
In the green, I didn't care about the contour lines, because I just wanted to be at the other end of it as fast as possible. When I realized, that I was too low, I saw a control much higher than I was and felt lucky. At the control I saw that it was not mine, but fortunately, I knew immediately, that I was too much to the left. (2' at least)
4) route? think it was ok. Instead of climbing on top of the hill, I followed the foot of the cliff and had to climb even more (1')
5-12: took safety-routes to not make more mistakes - no problems
13) didn't see that the path had a "missing part", and when I realized, that I was not on it anymore, didn't now exactly where I was. Made several misinterpretations, but didn't take the time to read the map carefully to really relocate. Fortunately, the control itself was easy, so I didn't loose too much time (1')
14) easy control, no compas check -> 1'
15) should have run directely, and went in too early (1')
- too much concept-less running
- always a bit behind
- fun ;-)
orienteering race 19:11*** 2.2 km (8:43 / km) +55m7:45 / km ahr:171 max:186 spiked:21/27c shoes: Asics Enduro
5. Nationaler OL - Estavayer le lac - DAL (23/46)
Nice and tricky sprint race.
I'm not in shape at all, felt very slow. Lost some time to 6, 10, 11, 25 (max. 30" in total). Made a stupid mistake to 16 (was not prepared, 30"), and an even bigger one to 17 (didn't see the much much faster route, 45").
Was a bit frustrated after the race.
running warm up/down 20:00  3.0 km (6:40 / km) shoes: Asics Enduro