Mt. Penn, 9.5 km, 305 m, M35, DSQ. Foggy (though I had a late start, probably worse earlier), cool, and very bad footing (rocky, and everything was wet). Pretty good run, except for two minor problems. One was that I had completely run out of brain at the end, and completely blew the last control. I started by doing a 180 and climbing instead of going downhill to the control, then after I corrected that, I made a wrong turn just before the control, and everything looked right except there was no boulder next to the trail (I was on the wrong trail), over three minutes lost. The other error was in a way more minor, but it had a more significant effect on my result. Although I went quite close to #11, I never saw it on the map, and went from #10 to #12.
Pretty unsatisfying experience with the download. After repeatedly failing to connect to the servers, I was able to do it from the Garmin website while at Nancy's house feeding her cats (she has better internet service than I do), but it didn't download this run. So I started the watch and created another dummy activity, and tried it again tonight -- it downloaded just the new one, and not this one, even though I could see the splits on the watch display. I finally resorted to copying the .FIT file from the watch while it was plugged into USB, and converted it to .GPX using GPSBabel.