Some ideas for October:
- find an O event or two for the winter - initial prospects not great.
- The plank Challenge - rising each day over four weeks from 30 seconds to 4 minutes. A few years ago, this would have been easy. We'll see.
- Probably throw in some other core exercises
- EFR's CX programmes and
- As many CX races as I can
- CW Track Mondays - as much for the social element and group skills. Don't really need a Monday night thrashing, though it only short
- Continue to sort out gear and bikes.
- Continue to gather ideas on what to do next year
- Arrange a Sportstest